Saturday, November 27, 2010

life Quotes

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. 

When you are high above the rest of the world, nothing seems too huge or daunting...    

Every footstep in life trembles with POSSIBILITIES, every mile is big with DESTINY.      

"PATIENCE is bitter, but it's fruit is SWEET." 

Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, 'Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary'."  

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep."   

Go confidently in the DIRECTION of your dreams ... Live the life you have IMAGINED."

"I've dived deep under the sea and I've climbed high peaks. One thing's for certain, God's creation is sure beautiful! Perfect proof that points to the greatness of our Creator ...It is him who fashioned beauty and nothing can describe it's absolute glory."   

No comments:

Post a Comment